Most SUV drivers choose their vehicle’s safety features carefully – from ABS, to airbags, to traction control. But more often than not, they underestimate the vital role that tyres play. As your only contact with the road, good tyres are your first guarantee of a safe and comfortable ride. The area of a tyre that touches the road surface is approximately the size of a postcard.
Reduced Braking Distance
- Thanks to MICHELIN FlexMax 2.0 technology, the MICHELIN Primacy SUV brakes 2.2 metres shorter than its previous generation and up to 2.3 metres shorter than leading competitors.1
- Using MICHELIN StabiliGrip technology the MICHELIN Primacy SUV stops 1.9 metres shorter than the previous generation and up to 3.8 metres shorter than leading comeptitors.2
10% Better Road Holding on Wet Roads
- Thanks to an optimised tread pattern design combined with grip enhancing rubber compound, the MICHELIN Primacy SUV has a 6% improvement in road holding compared to the previous generation and up to 10% improvement when comapred to leading comeptitors.3
Smooth and Comfortable Ride
- MICHELIN CushionGuard and EvenPeak technologies absorb road surfaces and bumps to give you a smoother ride.
MICHELIN Total Performance
- Thanks to MICHELIN Total Performance, a safer and smoother ride is achieved without compromising on tread life and fuel savings.
Typical Vehicle Fitments
- Audi Q5
- Holden Colorado, Trailblazer & Captiva
- Ford Territory
- Honda CRV
- Hyundai Tucson & Santa Fe
- Isuzu DMAX
- Mazda CX5 & BT50
- Mercedes Benz G class
- Mitsubishi Triton & Pajero
- Nissan X-Trail & Patrol
- Subaru Forester
- Toyota Fortuner/ Fortuner TRD, LandCruiser Prado, RAV4, Remo & Vigo
1.The test was carried by CATARC on 11th Apr. 2015, compared to leading competitors. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tyre size 225/65R17. Speed: 80 km/h to 20Km/h. Tyre pressure: 210 kPa.
2.The test was carried by CATARC on 11th Apr. 2015, compared to leading competitors. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tyre size 225/65R17. Speed: 100 km/h to 0Km/h. Tyre pressure: 210 kPa.
3.The test was carried by CATARC on 11th Apr. 2015, compared to MICHELIN Primacy SUV premium leading competitor. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tyre size 225/65R17. Tyre pressure: 210 kPa.
Michelin 245/50R20 Primacy SUV 102V
- Brand: Tyres - Michelin
- Product Code: 245/50R20 Primacy SUV
- Availability: In Stock